2010年8月7日 星期六

Socrates, Plato and Aristotle

Have any one of you read the parts about the three famous philosophers in the Western history??
Shall we put some questions about their ideas so we can discuss??
By Charles

10 則留言:

  1. wow~~sorry for being late, I just focus on Sophie now and totally forget the blog issue~
    I have already gone through this part, and will enter Renaissance soon.
    haha, are you trying to be Socrates? =]

    回覆刪除
  2. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  3. Yeah!! I have also changed my name....
    I am now reading Marx la...We are more than a thousand year's difference lor....How to connect??

    回覆刪除
  4. Testing...Why my name cannot be changed?

    回覆刪除
  5. i just passed Renaisaance and heading to Baroque now, still thousand year's difference though. I think we really need to find some other references to assist as Sophie can only give a very brief idea on each theory.

    回覆刪除
  6. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  7. cool

    i guess I could get a PHIL101 for every of you from CityU Library

    hey...at the very first beginning i was thinking this book sharing session is bi-monthly/quarterly =P

    I should bring the question book tmr

    free to have dinner afterwards? hv a sofa-chat at cafe, anything any topic =))

    回覆刪除
  8. The author who is famous for his studies on Middle East is Bernard Lewis....One of his famous writings is "From Babel to Dragomans"...

    The philosopher who wrote the book "A History of Western Philosophy" is Bertrand Russell....

    Looking forward to another discussion....

    回覆刪除
  9. Hi...I've just read through the book....
    Start another one by Bertrand Russell....
    Keep going buddies....

    回覆刪除
  10. Hey, Star....
    Since you have a particular interest in Descartes....Let you think the question below...
    Is it possible to doubt everything? If not, where should it stop? Is there any logical procedure that cannot be questioned?
    Do you believe in Dualism or Monism? Soul and body can be separated or not?

    回覆刪除